Friday, August 8, 2008

08-08-08 Beth & Brack Update

A quick Beth and Brack update as well:


We also enjoyed our vacation in Missouri- so much, that we didn't want to leave. :( It was tons of fun. Lots of time on the lake, and some good quality family time. Even though Brack is not a swimmer, he was instrumental to the kids' confidence when it came to the water. On our way out to MO, we stopped in Topeka to visit my grandparents. It was really neat because we got to see lots of family while we were there. The kids had a blast playing with my uncle Paul, and my aunt Clarita took them out to catch lightning bugs. Liam had so much fun with that! (He ended up putting one down my aunt's shirt!!!) School starts back up for me as well. I report back on Wednesday of next week, and it seems that this summer went by the fastest of all. Whew! I'm already back to not sleeping because I have so many things "to do" in my head for school. Well, might as well get them done now while I can possibly take a nap during the day instead of wait until school starts and be exhausted. Here are some more favorite pics and videos.










No comments: