Saturday, May 9, 2009

A-B-C-D...

A different kind of update:

Aida's catch-phrase lately is "woo-hoo".
Brack will be with fellow Stormtroopers at the Erie Town Fair on May 16.
Candy seems to be a daily wish of Aida- she thinks it is her right to have some.
Days left in the school year for Liam and Beth: 10
Erie High School is where Beth will be teaching next year! :)
Fabulous time in Mexico last month for Heidi and Will's wedding!
Green weeds are attempting to take over our green lawn. I will be victorious!
Happy the summer is almost here!
Indiana Jones was Liam's birthday theme, and it was awesome.
Just because we teach our kids to say strange things- it does not mean we are a strange family
Keeping up with this alphabet thing is kinda hard!
Liam absolutely LOVES school. I think he might miss it a little when summer starts.
Massive road trip with the kids is planned for this summer. I hope I stay sane.
Now Aida wants a puppy like the one in Bolt
Our house sometimes sounds like elephants are running around with the races Liam and Aida have.
Pleased that Liam has learned soo much in Kindergarten this year!
Quarreling is still not a frequent sound in our house- Thank God!
Repeated phrases by Aida: "I'm strong." "I'm pretty." "I'm smart." "I'm a princess."
Soccer practice was awesome for Liam. Aida sooo wanted to join in!
The thing Liam likes to do the most is make pictures and crafts out of paper.
Under water is no longer a fear for Liam.
Vader is one of Aida's favorite Star Wars characters
Washington DC is where Beth chaperoned 24 students in March.
X-plain to me why we need the letter x?
You are anticipating the end of this to get to the pictures, aren't you?
Zis iz zee lazt line!

Now for some pictures:

No comments: